This section of the Talk of the Town Ideas Library will be an ever-expanding selection of success stories from diverse communities. It will be a place with regular updates where you can come for inspiration. We hope it will be a place where you will also be happy to share your triumphs –possibly even confess to your failures and the lessons learnt from fingers burnt! Above all we want to it be an honest and open resource that will prompt a genuine exchange of ideas to help grow ambitions and widen benefits.
If you have a success story to share or ideas for one you’d like to learn about, get in touch by leaving your details below or simply call us on 01908 776940.
- Improving town centre parking and access
- Top Tips: Generating income and investment
- Creating a Vision and Masterplan
- Portas Pilots -the Learning and the Legacy
- Research clears-up town centre parking problems
- Town Team Talent Spotting & the F-Factors
- Innovation & the regeneration ‘journey’
- How High Streets Compare
- Talk of the Town Goes Live!
- Digital High Street -is your town switched-on?